Saturday, November 21, 2009

Any Good Romantic Eng Dub Anime ?

Non-Ionizing Radiation - Hot Sites ..! Antennas and RNI

.
ever wrote in this Blog, arguing a bit with my friend, Mr. Paul Picicco, the visual impact of the antennas is not as scary as they want us to believe, and that the effects of ionizing radiation ( RNI), fall within what gave called the "acceptable risk", we must all assume, somehow, by virtue of living in a modern society, and enjoy the welfare of advanced technology.

I must confess, in order to be honest, some antennas, scary, and I'm not sure if we should rethink its position, the benefit of the population and the environment.

few years ago, when Resolution 3690 was born at a meeting of directors of ARPA with officials of the NCC, told us of his concern about some "hot spots" where the large number of antennas in a wild same place, leaving some suspicion that the effects of NIR exceeded the values \u200b\u200baccepted by WHO.

For this reason, the 3690 makes clear the definition of what represents the multi-site where there is co-crazy multiple antennas, and the requirement to measure broadband, the sum of all emissions, which called intake.

Specifically, CNC officials had set its sights on three sites in particular. Alas building terraces in Leandro N. Alem, the Public Works building on Av 9 de Julio, and the Cerro San Bernardo in the city of Salta.

The first two, all knew each other well, but I had never paid attention, despite having been many times in the city of Salta, the swarm of satellite co-crazy at the top of the hill.

But like every year, for my teaching profession, I have to visit the Catholic University of Salta to take tests in my next I devoted myself to research travel subject well.

The Cerro San Bernardo has a height of almost 1500 meters above sea level, and there he built a resort called Cable Car Jump and climb the hill that is done that way.

The complex was opened in January 1988, and from there you can enjoy a beautiful walk and an extraordinary panoramic view of the city of Salta.


The point is very close to that beautiful ride, is the Hill February 20, which is not so cute like its neighbor, since the top of it, is crowned by a scary field of antennas, which could account for more than a dozen towers of different services, telephony, broadcasting and telecommunications.




The photos you can take more than eloquent, and the following year the authorities have adopted the reasonable determination to restrict access to the general public.

Similar measures were taken on the upper floors and terraces of the former Ministry of Public Works and Building Wings.

But some think I remember why now, broach the subject of these "hot spots", and really I do, because these days, following the decision taken by the Government to adopt the standard ISDB-T digital television, told me that there is a project of placing two combined transmitters of 10 kW each to begin digital TV transmissions government channel, which will air on UHF channel 23, for which and are reinforcing the old tower of Channel 7, to install antennas there.

When I heard this, I could not help remembering, making few months, I was in the offices of my friends from Sun Microsystems, which are located on the 20th floor of one of the glass towers of Catalina on wood, and upon entering the meeting room, I could not resist the temptation to take this photo with my cellphone:



SUN
My friends, when they hear the news, going to be a bit concerned, and no wonder because the 20 Kw positions on the air, and worse, in the UHF frequency is very high and very directive, less than 200 meters in a straight line from his window, is the least threatening.

What stops me is pretty quiet, being just the Federal Government, I am certain that the authorities of the National Public Media, will have been in contact with their counterparts of the CNC, and have done the calculations, to ensure that Sun boy is not going to cook in his office as if they were inside a microwave oven.

not forget that the State is responsible for ensuring our health.

Paul were right. Some antennas are awful ... especially when there are many boards ...
.




0 comments:

Post a Comment