'm also looking into this activity, keep the PC clock loses accuracy:
Double-clicking the clock on your PC and itching on the tab "internet time" shows that our clock is synchronized on a weekly basis (and possible instant Manula), with the clock of a server, which by default I have is: time.windows.com. We can add the tab "Internet time" and the white window any of the links to the servers that we know. I tested with hora.uv.es (University of Valencia) and works perfectly, giving update now button. The problem I see of this system is that it auto-sync windows once a week, and perhaps over it without realizing lose synchronization.
in softonic Furthermore I found a trial version program 100% operational for a month, called Mobile TimeSyn 2.1.0
very professional and also be the option that the server of our company, having a network time server NTP solid state as the company offers Galleon, which is a complete solution to synchronize the time across computer networks. The Network Time Server Galleon NTS-4000-GPS-R combines a GPS receiver embedded computer with a built-in solid state and offers a simple configuration and management through a network interface.
Alcad
0 comments:
Post a Comment