rookie at this, I saw that besides Eppley, a serious business to consider is Kipp & Zonne , which has a subsidiary in Europe to Campbell Scientific. Among the curious things offers data acquisition systems for PCs called dataloggers, able to work with these sensors that in turn offer:
pyranometers
The pyranometer CS300 (PYR) based on silicon photocell is manufactured by Apogee Instruments. The spectral range is 300 to 1100nm, collecting most of the radiation short wave that reaches the Earth's surface. This sensor measures solar radiation for use in solar studies, agriculture, meteorology and hydrology.
This photovoltaic pyranometer, if you look at their caracteríaticas, has a residual error correction cosine of + -4% at 75 ° and + ° 1% to 45 º. Comparing this figure with that of the notes, which are given to a solar altitude of 10 degrees, I would not judge their class. Perhaps in this the oprofesora apodría us help. I think they are more accurate are the thermoelectric like Eppley, the PV, although there are universities, committed to improving the design of the latter, by lower cost. In a photovoltaic, a simple mosquito landed on it can distort the measure, but I guess with the quality system can be ignored, and the fact itself is not important.
0 comments:
Post a Comment