COMPLAINT TO 061 EMERGENCY SERVEI D'
On Wednesday, November 18 around 19:00 pm. I started having generally unwell., I have to state that "I have Lupus" and that any symptom is not normal for us entertainment, is a sign of alarm. Discomfort was expressed
nauseous until I finally arrived / came the vomiting., a strong weight in the stomach, an unbearable pressure on the head and mouth. About
12:00. (With all these unbearable symptoms), phone the emergency services (061), the attendant who served me, after explaining the symptoms I went to a Dr. who told me to take "Primperan" and that if I went to call back, my answer is that I had at home "Primperan" his solution is to drop to buy at the pharmacy on duty. I told them I did not look capable of going anywhere and would look to see if she had any medication at home that would go well.
not find any medication that could go well and I take a digestive herbs, not subsided at all, still vomiting, fever was rising, choking me, I was gasping for air, the pressure of the head and stomach were unbearable. Therefore, I again call to 061, was 10 minutes with the message "Our services are busy, please keep waiting," so, do not remember exactly, when he finally tells them that they said was the second call as I had indicated and please send me a doctor or an ambulance to take me to hospital, so she needed help. The answer to this Service, it was him to take a taxi and off to the emergency center st. Numancia, they indicate that it was impossible with vomiting and pain I felt, and very disrespectful tone tells me how to get off the street and take a taxi ... .. it seemed impossible that I was given this reply, I asked the Dr. who treated me your name and number of college to make a claim of service, he said his name was Carlos and that the number of schools had no obligation to give me and to make the claim, with this reply I had only to hang up.
I had no choice but to ask for help from a neighbor for a taxi and asked me the favor to accompany me to the Emergency Clinic Hospital, where I was treated quickly. I have been hospitalized 6 days until Monday 24 I was discharged.
Therefore, I want to make the police report so that these things do not occur, and take steps to ensure that customer service is more positive, this service is not anything, is a health service in the will people's lives.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Waxing And Tanning Slogan
CLAIM TO SERVICE 061 EMERGENCY
I transcribe the letter-complaint that I have made
on the 061 emergency service for the inefficiency that showed me to request their services.
Thus, I encourage all who can be in this situation other than liabilities, must be denounced, we have some homework but also about rights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment