As I indicated, I have participated in the contest ACLEG "Tell your story ", I strongly transcribed.
HAVE A DESERT IN THE MOUTH
My name is Carmen and I have SLE and more, as I say, lupus and its PARTNERS (Sjogren syndrome, Jaccoud syndrome, pulmonary fibrosis, osteoporosis, etc. ). I could write many stories, but I will tell you the last. The first day of 2009 I wake at dawn with a burning-pain in the face. I go to the toilet to freshen and horror .... the face in the mirror MIA was not my long face was round, my big mouth was small, my neck? .. had disappeared, had no neck, it was all one piece. My mouth could not open it, I had? mouth pinion?, needs a cane to drinking. And in my mouth, was a desert, very, very dry and secure inside a gnome living form of water that never stopped working since the language was full of open sores, even water SCOTLAND me. Shocked, horrified some mixed feelings (anger, rage, loneliness, etc.) I had to ask for help from my family to accompany me to the hospital. I had to enter the hospital, doctors told me I had an infection of the salivary glands (Sjogren Syndrome), I was 9 days. It is almost a month and still on medication, I am better but still I have the desert in the mouth and gnome-search of water does not stop with his work with the wounds which will and return. I'm going at all hours with a bottle of water, also during the night "is my salvation. I have very thirsty, I look like those pictures of the hungry castaways jokes?. I hope that soon I can return the saliva and normal life, normal eating, sleeping all night, etc.. You do not know how necessary it is that you lack the saliva to it.
HAVE A DESERT IN THE MOUTH
My name is Carmen and I have SLE and more, as I say, lupus and its PARTNERS (Sjogren syndrome, Jaccoud syndrome, pulmonary fibrosis, osteoporosis, etc. ). I could write many stories, but I will tell you the last. The first day of 2009 I wake at dawn with a burning-pain in the face. I go to the toilet to freshen and horror .... the face in the mirror MIA was not my long face was round, my big mouth was small, my neck? .. had disappeared, had no neck, it was all one piece. My mouth could not open it, I had? mouth pinion?, needs a cane to drinking. And in my mouth, was a desert, very, very dry and secure inside a gnome living form of water that never stopped working since the language was full of open sores, even water SCOTLAND me. Shocked, horrified some mixed feelings (anger, rage, loneliness, etc.) I had to ask for help from my family to accompany me to the hospital. I had to enter the hospital, doctors told me I had an infection of the salivary glands (Sjogren Syndrome), I was 9 days. It is almost a month and still on medication, I am better but still I have the desert in the mouth and gnome-search of water does not stop with his work with the wounds which will and return. I'm going at all hours with a bottle of water, also during the night "is my salvation. I have very thirsty, I look like those pictures of the hungry castaways jokes?. I hope that soon I can return the saliva and normal life, normal eating, sleeping all night, etc.. You do not know how necessary it is that you lack the saliva to it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment